Friday, January 14, 2011

Is that progress?!

Why yes, yes it is :) A while ago I was working on an illustration for a challenge over at ArtOrder (sidenote: the site is moving here it seems). An older version of the sketch can be found here.

It seems like I worked on it forever ago and eventually I moved onto working on newer things (i.e. my previous post). Although I never entered it into the challenge, I still want to finish it now. So here it is with some more progress, I think I'm about 65% done with it.


It could definitely be a lot more moody with more vibrant colors, and maybe some nice rock textures. The body proportions are still a bit weird to me. I'll put it up on conceptart.org to see if I can get some crit.'s and hopefully by today I'll have it finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment