Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Blog :D

Well, I've been meaning to start up some sort of blog for a while (preferably one to draw on/post random things I find entertaining on). I'm currently re-doing my portfolio, which will hopefully happen sooner than later...Instead of dumping all my old works here, go here to check out my work!- My Current Website

So, first blog post. Where to start, where to start....well I'm an illustrator that just graduated from college and is now trying to find a job making concept art or the like for game and movie companies. During my last few years of college I realized how much more practice and more art I needed to be doing. So that's my aim: make more, get better, be a kickass concept artist! I love to draw characters, creatures, environments, weapons, etc. Mostly characters and creatures though. As for my life now, I recently moved from Pittsburgh to NY. I'm mostly doing freelance projects for now while continuing to make personal artwork. It looks like New England here which is awesome but it's a little too rural for my liking since I'm used to living in cities :/ Who knows if I'll stay here or not with my goals for the future, I shall see what the future brings.

Anyway, off to more interesting, drawing-filled posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment